Meet My Muse

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Resolution update

I forgot a couple resolutions. They've made themselves quite obvious over the past few days, so I thought I should write them down. You know, accountability and all.

In 2007, I resolve to...
1. Brush my teeth every night.
2. Quit surfing the internet for celebrity gossip when I get bored at work. (Seriously, think of how much writing I could get done instead.)
3. Uh-uh. I'm not telling. This one's private. ;)

In other news, I had a dream last night that I was on a cruise ship, and I couldn't find the right documentation to get off when we returned to Miami. The moral of this dream? My vacation wasn't long enough. :)

Speaking of my vacation, I know I haven't said much about it so far. Wanna know my favorite quote of the whole week? "I think I'm allergic to my clothes." Anybody want to guess the context that was said in, and who said it?

Happy Thursday!

Posted by Honey :: 7:33 AM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------