Friday, December 14, 2007Slacker Taggee
Lucy tagged me on Sunday, and I'm a slow-poke, so I'm just now getting around to answering... but I swear I have a good excuse. I wrote "The End" today on the final draft of Granny's Booty! I'll do an edit this weekend, fix a few things, and then it'll be off to crit partners and beta readers. Woohoo!
On to the tagging...
Two Men I’d Love to Date if I Were Single (and they were single and real)
1. Mr. Honey (He's just so much fun, I'd do it all over again)
2. The hero from Granny's Booty (hehehe)
I Am Wearing Right Now
Pajamas (Hey, you're just lucky I showered today)
Two Things I Would Want in a Relationship
2. Laughter (Just like Lucy!)
Two of My Favorite Things to do
1. Tease Mr. Honey
2. Play Pirates!
Two Things I Want Very Badly At the Moment
1. To be able to take the good cold medicine
2. To sell Granny's Booty
Two things I did recently
1. Had lunch with a new friend
2. Finished my final draft
Two things I ate today
1. Christmas cookies
2. Toast made from homemade bread
Two people I most recently talked to
1. Mr. Honey
2. Jos, online
Two things I’m doing tomorrow
Two Favorite Holidays
1. Talk Like a Pirate Day
2. Casmir Pulaski Day (at least, it was one of my favorites growing up. It occasionally meant I got my birthday off from school)
Two Favorite Beverages
1. Root beer
2. Homemade lemonade
Two Things about me, things you may not have known
1. I was in a sorority in college, despite being one of the least likely candidates in the world to ever join a sorority
2. Mr. Honey was my boyfriend before he was aware of that little fact
Two places I have lived
1. Minneapolis, Minnesota
2. Rolla, Missouri
Two of my Favorite Foods
1. Baked potato soup
2. Anything at Fogo de Chao
Two Places I’d rather be right now
1. In a cabin with a full fridge and roaring fire while it snows outside
2. In a large bathtub filled with bubbles (and warm water, of course) with a book at my side and soft music playing in the background. Oh, and some nice strong hands rubbing my shoulders would be nice, too.
Posted by Honey :: 8:37 PM :: 4 Comments: ---------------------------------------
Wednesday, December 05, 2007Snow Days!!
I'm a midwestern girl at heart, so living in the south for the last 5 winters, I missed out on the snow. But now, thanks to wonderful Ohio weather, I'm experiencing a real live snowfall! I love snow! Especially on days when I don't have anywhere to go.
Today, I'll be sitting in my office writing, a cup of hot cocoa at my side, Christmas carols playing, while the snow continues to coat the ground. And to think, I fell asleep last night expecting to wake to find that the weatherman had played a joke on me...
Posted by Honey :: 9:44 AM :: 8 Comments: ---------------------------------------