Meet My Muse

Friday, October 26, 2007

Accountability, Day 3

In today's episode of As the Schedule Turns, Honey deters from the last two days' primary purpose in order to do some edits. Below is the riveting commentary from her day. Below that is the tag she answered from Lucy yesterday, which is infinitely more exciting.

7:15 - Roll out of bed, do morning stuff, plus dishes, and throw in a load of laundry
9:00 - Start editing
10:00 - Break for food
10:15 - Go back to editing
12:15 - Break for more food, also known as the neverending bowl of potato soup. Bring up dry laundry from the laundry room
1:00 - More editing!
3:30 - Finish all editing for the day, write about 25 words, and call it a day.

On the surface, it looks like I spent less time at my desk today, but by my calculations I still spent 5.5 hours on writing today. I edited about 18,000 words of my own WIP, plus critted 3 chapters for somebody else today, so all in all, I think it's still a productive day. Hooray!

Labels: ,


Posted by Honey :: 6:20 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------