Meet My Muse

Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Coolest Thing In The World

Mr. Honey and I went to the movies today. And do you know what I had from the concession stand?

A milkshake!

In all my life, this is the first time I've ever had a milkshake at a movie theater. In fact, I didn't even know it was possible. We were driving to the theater and I told Mr. Honey that if I could get anything in the world from the concession stand, I'd want a milkshake. But then, since I figured it wouldn't be an option, I didn't even think about what flavor of milkshake I'd want. I just left it in my own little dream world.

So what did I see as soon as we walked in the door to buy our tickets?

A Ben & Jerry's!

So I had a cookies and cream milkshake during the Bourne Ultimatum (and 30 minutes worth of previews), and I was in heaven. I love my new favorite movie theater.

Labels: ,


Posted by Honey :: 4:48 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------