Meet My Muse

Friday, August 03, 2007

I am not crazy

This morning, Mr. Honey and I were in our bedroom with our cats and a cold glass bottle of ginger ale. We weren't doing anything in particular. I think Mr. Honey was petting the cats and I was watching, because there was really no need for me to do anything else. All of a sudden, Mr. Honey turned to me and said, "Was that your ginger ale making noise?" And I said, "Yes it was."

See! It's not just me! Mr. Honey hears the voices in the water bottles (and ginger ale bottles) too!

He refuses to admit the bottle was actually talking, though. He thinks it was just letting off steam, quite literally. I think he just didn't listen closely enough.

I'm just about outta here. Tomorrow morning I'll pick up Mini-me (aka my youngest sister aka Bubbles) at the airport and the two of us will begin a grand adventure to my new house. Woo-hoo!

Labels: , ,


Posted by Honey :: 1:34 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------