Meet My Muse

Monday, June 18, 2007

So long, Farewell....

But not forever!

My summer vacation is over, at least the laying around the house eating bonbons part. Tomorrow I board a plane to take me to the Pacific Northwest, where I'll visit with Ellen and Kristen and go to a wedding. A week later, I'll be home to do laundry and get ready for Mr. Honey to return from his month-long business trip. The following Monday, we fly to Seattle, where we'll hopefully meet up with Aura and tour the city, then a few days later we'll board a cruise ship to spend a week sailing around Alaska.

So I'd say I'd be back mid-July, when we get back from our trip, except... 3 weeks after that, I'm packing the cats up in the car, and we're driving to our new home in Ohio. And I'll be looking to join the productive people in the workforce once more, though of course I'd much rather sit around in my pajamas, baking brownies, reading good books, and writing.

I'll try to post random updates and pearls of Honey-wisdom here over the next two months, but if I'm scarce, well, see above. I'll hopefully be settled and back for real in September.

Happy Summer, everybody!

Labels:


Posted by Honey :: 5:55 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------