Meet My Muse

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

May the Dream be With You

Maybe it's a being sick thing, or maybe it's just that my mind is always suffering from some sickness or another, but I had another one of those weird-ass dreams last week. At any rate, I'm even more convinced now that my dreams are telling me I was a superhero in a past life.

See, in this latest dream, Mr. Honey and I were Luke and Leia from Star Wars. And we were hiding from the bad guys. So we had some friends who were helping us, and every time we got to a new place, which was inevitably a bedroom, our friends would come to us and tell us that we needed to move on, that it wasn't safe to stay in one place. And so, Mr. Honey/Luke and I/Leia would move on to the next bedroom, where the process would repeat itself over and over again.

Aside from the whole "further proof that I was once a superhero" thing, I think this dream indicates that I believe one day Mr. Honey will live up to his dream of being Han Solo. He just has to go through the phase of being Luke Skywalker first. Or, it could mean that when we watched the last fifteen minutes of "V is for Vendetta" while we were in Savannah a week or so back, my mind subconsciously started thinking about Natalie Portman in Star Wars, which led to it following the path back to the original Star Wars movies (as in the ones that were made first, not the ones that come first in the story's chronological order), and at the same time I was reading a book about people climbing into bedrooms, and so I linked the two together to create an entirely new storyline that only made sense to me while I was unconscious. And some people think I'm normal... can you imagine?

Labels: , ,


Posted by Honey :: 8:00 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------