Meet My Muse

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Eight Things...

Aura tagged me to write about my random facts and habits.

Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. (Oh, boy...)
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. (Check.)
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. (Gah! Noooooo!!!)
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

And now for my randomness:

1. When I was in fifth grade, I got to play the Virgin Mary in my school's Christmas play. I sang a solo. Not a single person complimented me afterwards. So, I sang louder in church from then on.

2. Mr. Honey and I did the whole long-distance dating thing for a year and a half. We lived in the same town for a total of 5 months (2 one summer, 3 the next) before getting married.

3. I held the title of "Sandwich Artist" when I worked at Subway in high school. I worked there for one year and nine months. It's the second-longest job I've ever held in my life.

4. Since graduating college six years ago, I've had six different jobs, and I'm searching for my seventh.

5. I've lived in five different states, and am about to move to my sixth.

6. I was raised to believe that cats are the spawn of the devil. Now I look forward to getting home and having mine meet me at the door.

7. I'm a leg-shaker. Yep, one of those annoying people who can't sit still for anything. Well, not at work anyway.

8. My favorite restaurant in the whole world is a pie shop in Rolla, Missouri, called "A Slice of Pie." They make the best chicken salad, the best warm rolls, and the best pie.

Labels:


Posted by Honey :: 9:15 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------