Meet My Muse

Monday, April 16, 2007

Why I Love My Job

On a Monday morning, before 9 AM, I get to locate table clothes for a lunchtime meeting, and be treated like a goddess for knowing exactly where they are.
On a Monday morning, before 9 AM, I get to crawl under tables in my storage area to dig out a box of creamer.


On a Monday morning, before 9 AM, I get to walk on tables in my stocking feet in order to reset the projectors. Seriously. It's like table dancing at work.

This particular Monday morning, I was too much of a wimp to go outside in 40-degree weather to take my morning walk, so I love my job because it has given me the opportunity to get my exercise in anyway. Life is so good.

Labels:


Posted by Honey :: 8:56 AM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------