Meet My Muse

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Kitty Pics!!!

It's been a while.... and they've gotten big! I estimate Saffron weighs 8.5 pounds now, and Jinx is about 8 pounds. I miss my little 1.5-pound furballs. :)



Saffron, helping with the laundry


Jinx, chilling out in her favorite spot


Snuggle Kitties at bedtime!


Saffron's favorite place in the house... unfortunately


Jinx curls up for a cat nap


"No, Saffron, I don't know why Jinxie's feet are up like that, either. Yes, she's a silly kitty."


Sleepy Jinx


Peek-a-boo!


"Why, yes, this is comfy. Thanks for asking."


"Who, me? A bookworm?"


"Look at the squirrels! Look at the birds! Look at the leaves! They're all lucky we're stuck in here."


"Puuuurrrrrrrrr..."


"Yes, Jinx, I make a good pillow. Heck, I make a good mattress, too."

Labels:


Posted by Honey :: 8:25 AM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------