Meet My Muse

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Oh, to be young again...

Last month, Mr. Honey and I flew to DC for a visit with friends. While we were in the Atlanta airport, we came across a Life is Good store. I just love Life is Good shirts and pants!! And the snuggle socks, too. I try to wear them to work at least once a week. They make me smile because they're comfy and cute. But enough of the commercial.

We'd literally stopped at another store on the way to the airport, where I exchanged some pajama pants I'd bought over my birthday weekend. My original pajama pants were brown with coffee mugs on them, but I exchanged them for some bright yellow pants with suns on them. I figure you can't be cranky in the morning if your pants are yelling at you. At least, I can't. So when we walked into the airport Life is Good store, and I saw a matching baby-doll t-shirt, I had to have it. Mr. Honey helped me find my size, he bought it for me, I showed off my bright striped snuggle socks to the clerk, and we went off on our merry way.

Two days later, I tried the shirt on. It was kinda tight, but Mr. Honey insisted he loved it. (Of course.) It's stretched out a bit the last couple weeks, and now it's my perfect sleep shirt. It's so soft and bright and pretty and soft... and, as I discovered last night, it's also meant for little girls. We'd grabbed it from the wrong stack when we were in the airport.

So now, I'm thankful that I'm really not such a big-boned woman that a normal-sized baby-doll t-shirt won't fit me. And Mr. Honey has just discovered a neat new trick to get me to wear tighter clothing. Hopefully I'll at least get a single shirt my size out of the deal. ;)

Labels: ,


Posted by Honey :: 8:29 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------