Meet My Muse

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What I did on my first trip to the Pacific Northwest

1. I Wii'd. Yep, I'm not longer a Wii virgin. FYI - it's not a good idea to call your husband after the equivalent of 3 root beers and ask if he's Wii'd yet. Or if he's played with his Wii. Guys get kinda sensitive about that sort of thing.

2. I got licked up my nose. Quick warning - if you go visit the castle of chaos, son't put your guard down if Tucker and Digger are about, unless you want a doggie bath. :)

3. I crashed a funeral procession with Ellen and Kristen. Really. In Idaho. I wasn't kidding when I said, "Hey, I think we just joined a funeral procession." But nobody believed me until we saw the hearse. Would've crashed the funeral, too, but we didn't figure my pink socks, orange shoes, and bright yellow "Life is Good" t-shirt would be appropriate.

4. Went to a wedding and watched Mr. Honey do the Muppet Dance. I love that man. And he's coming home Friday! Woo-hoo! Or, as K's little minion likes to say, Woot!


Happy Wednesday. We now return you to your regularly scheduled blog break... Up next week, I'll be touring more of the Pacific Northwest. In the meantime, I'm trying to stay on Pacific Time.

Labels: ,


Posted by Honey :: 10:18 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------