Meet My Muse

Friday, December 14, 2007

Slacker Taggee

Lucy tagged me on Sunday, and I'm a slow-poke, so I'm just now getting around to answering... but I swear I have a good excuse. I wrote "The End" today on the final draft of Granny's Booty! I'll do an edit this weekend, fix a few things, and then it'll be off to crit partners and beta readers. Woohoo!

On to the tagging...
Two Men I’d Love to Date if I Were Single (and they were single and real)
1. Mr. Honey (He's just so much fun, I'd do it all over again)
2. The hero from Granny's Booty (hehehe)

I Am Wearing Right Now
Pajamas (Hey, you're just lucky I showered today)

Two Things I Would Want in a Relationship
1. Respect
2. Laughter (Just like Lucy!)

Two of My Favorite Things to do
1. Tease Mr. Honey
2. Play Pirates!

Two Things I Want Very Badly At the Moment
1. To be able to take the good cold medicine
2. To sell Granny's Booty

Two things I did recently
1. Had lunch with a new friend
2. Finished my final draft

Two things I ate today
1. Christmas cookies
2. Toast made from homemade bread

Two people I most recently talked to
1. Mr. Honey
2. Jos, online

Two things I’m doing tomorrow
1. Laundry
2. Edits/critiques

Two Favorite Holidays
1. Talk Like a Pirate Day
2. Casmir Pulaski Day (at least, it was one of my favorites growing up. It occasionally meant I got my birthday off from school)

Two Favorite Beverages
1. Root beer
2. Homemade lemonade

Two Things about me, things you may not have known
1. I was in a sorority in college, despite being one of the least likely candidates in the world to ever join a sorority
2. Mr. Honey was my boyfriend before he was aware of that little fact

Two places I have lived
1. Minneapolis, Minnesota
2. Rolla, Missouri

Two of my Favorite Foods
1. Baked potato soup
2. Anything at Fogo de Chao

Two Places I’d rather be right now
1. In a cabin with a full fridge and roaring fire while it snows outside
2. In a large bathtub filled with bubbles (and warm water, of course) with a book at my side and soft music playing in the background. Oh, and some nice strong hands rubbing my shoulders would be nice, too.

Labels:


Posted by Honey :: 8:37 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------