Meet My Muse

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Brain Candy

Mr. Honey and I leave in a week for our tropical Christmas gift to ourselves. Woo-hoo! Since we're going to be far, far away from technology (or we would be, if the damn cruise ships didn't now carry cell phone towers, GRRR), Mr. Honey and I will have to entertain ourselves the old fashioned way.

When one of us has exhausted the other, then we'll need other old-fashioned entertainment ideas. I'm taking books. But I haven't decided yet what my poolside and beach lounging reading should be. Janet Evanovich has a couple re-released romance novels from my prudish days that I haven't read yet. Mr. Honey and I will be perusing the bookstores in a little bit looking for other fun authors as well.

So, what do you read on vacation? What's your brain candy, or your sinful literary indulgences?

Posted by Honey :: 3:57 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------