Meet My Muse

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

8 Personalities, all Type B+

Ellen brought up the subject of Type A personalities yesterday, which reminded me of something I've pondered from time to time lately, especially after discovering that I have 8 personalities based on the Myers-Briggs profile. We all know what a Type A personality is, but what are the other personality types? What am I?

I've shoved geeky Maud back into her dark computer room in order to bring you this non-scientific answer: Blogthings to the rescue!





You Have A Type B+ Personality



B+





You're a pro at going with the flow
You love to kick back and take in everything life has to offer
A total joy to be around, people crave your stability.

While you're totally laid back, you can have bouts of hyperactivity.
Get into a project you love, and you won't stop until it's done
You're passionate - just selective about your passions



Do You Have a Type A Personality?


So, we now have Type A and Type B+. What else is there? What are you?

Posted by Honey :: 9:00 AM :: 8 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------