Meet My Muse

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Cinderella Psychology

Mr. Honey and I watched about 20 minutes of Cinderella last night. I wanted to see if her lips were really orange, or if it was just the old TV making her lips look orange. Mr. Honey says they're orange, but I say the old TV made them much worse, and her lips actually look pink now with a hint of orange.

But that's not my point today. My point is that, according to Cinderella, I'm one screwed up little lady. We were eating ice cream, watching the opening, enjoying ourselves. The little birds start chirping in Cinderella's ears, the mice peep out to help her get up and dressed, so she starts singing to them. And what does she sing?

"A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes."

Mr. Honey put down his ice cream looked at me, scrunched up his nose, and said, "Babe. You're messed up."

And we needed Cinderella to tell us that? :)

At least my dreams last night were more palatable. I got to meet Jenny Crusie and Bob Mayer on their Don't Look Down tour, and then I ate Chinese food. Not bad, all in all. I can handle that dream being a wish my heart makes.

Posted by Honey :: 10:22 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------