Meet My Muse

Sunday, December 03, 2006



This is Mr. Honey. I'm posting through Honey's account to keep Honey's identity a continued secret from those whom she hasn't told yet.

Thanks to Ellen for letting me know I was tagged.

Thanks to Lucy for tagging me.

Without further ado... Here's the list:

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog. Homemade. The version I found on the web. It may knock you out, but it's delicious! (I figure I should share the recipe, especially since I didn't make it up on my own.)

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? When I grew up, he did the same as for Lucy - my sister had them in one part of the room, mine in the other. Today, he doesn't bring material gifts, but rather the Spirit of Christmas.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Honey does, but I like it.

5. When do you put your decorations up? When Honey tells me to. This year, not so much, but this weekend. I've developed a "Bah, humbug" attitude due to the over-commercialization of the holiday. Combined with a desire to travel away from home (and family) at Christmas, I have less desire to put up decorations.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Hmm... tough call. I like to eat, and I like to cook. I think my favorite must be whatever is being shared by good friends/family in the holiday spirit. If I had to choose, it'd probably be egg nog.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? I'm not really sure. I don't want to choose, but rather enjoy all I can recall.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember. Really, I don't care either.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? When I grew up, yes. Pretty much all the gifts (except those from Santa.) Now, it depends. Honey and I aren't doing gifts (as far as I know) for each other this year, so I guess not.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Special ornaments, gained over time from friends and family.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I've been in the South for too long, so I miss it.

12. Can you ice skate? It's not pretty, but it'd probably come back quickly... not that I was ever good.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? No.

14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Can I go back to, "Bah, Humbug"?

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Egg nog.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? It's a new one. Travel with Honey.

17. What tops your tree? Air.

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I'm with Honey. I used to like receiving, but now it's giving.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I don't know.

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? I'm not a big sweets fan.

There you have it. So, I'll tag... um... well, here's the deal. If you're reading this and you haven't been tagged yet, guess what, you are now! If you're reading this, and you have been tagged, feel free to tag another person again; you can be my proxy tagger.

Happy holidays!

Posted by Honey :: 7:52 PM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------