Meet My Muse

Friday, December 01, 2006

Weird Dreams Again

Last night I had one of those underwear dreams. I had to go get my hair cut, but I wasn't wearing pants. I figured since I had on a shirt and underwear that I'd be okay going to get my hair cut, but then on the way there, I was intercepted by a friend who wanted to do dinner in Hawaii. And we had to leave right away, even though I was in a t-shirt and underwear and nothing else. So Mr. Honey put a coat over me, or maybe it was a blanket, and we went off to dinner.

When we got there, we saw a friend we haven't seen in a long time because he's been deployed, but all he could do was smile. And he smiled and smiled at all of us, but he wouldn't say a word. His wife talked for him.
And then I turned around and saw that all the big-wigs from my day job were sitting at a table right behind us, in Hawaii, where I was at dinner with friends without any pants on. Then my steak and potatoes and something else arrived, and I started eating. And then... my alarm woke me up. I distinctly remember thinking, "Gee, I go from eating a steak dinner in Hawaii to it being morning here just because the alarm went off. At least I can wear pants to work today."

With my work Christmas party right around the corner, I'm afraid this dream is telling me if I drink too much, I'll expose myself to my coworkers. Maybe I shouldn't drink at all. Damn it. :)

Happy Friday! Anybody got any good weekend plans?

Posted by Honey :: 8:59 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------