Meet My Muse

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Weekend Celebration!

Mr. Honey and I are off to Savannah to meet our best man and his fiancee. In the meantime, here's a few kitty pics in case you feel like seeing something cute. :) I can't believe how big they're getting... and yes, I know they'll just keep getting bigger. They're 15 weeks old this weekend.
Jinx finally lays on Saffron!Jinx, she of 5 feet and 2 tails... er, or she who finally gets revenge by laying upon her sister.


Kittens in the bathroomI don't understand it, I just take pictures of it.




Kitties' First HalloweenAww, look! Their first pumpkin!



Kitties steal Honey's desk chairSee Honey's desk chair. See two kittens in Honey's desk chair. Next time that word meter doesn't move, you'll know why.



Kitties in the cat tree

I just love how cute they are when they play with each other.


Posted by Honey :: 6:40 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------