Meet My Muse

Monday, November 06, 2006

Up in the air...

Mr. Honey and I are living a curious life right now. We know we're moving sometime in the next 6-9 months, but not exactly when or exactly where. I know I'm planning on working those 6-9 months, but things are suddenly a wee bit uncertain as to what job I'll be performing come the first of the year. We're taking a cruise in December, but we haven't decided which shore excursion to do in St. Thomas. We know what we're getting some people for Christmas (we celebrate with half the family at Thanksgiving), but we're clueless on others. We're planning on taking a nice trip in June next year, but again, with the whole move-up-in-the-air issue, we're not 100% certain yet that it can happen. Fingers crossed, we'll know soon. And the baby boom of 2007 has been announced already. (Seriously, every time we turn around, someone else close to us is announcing that she's pregnant. In the last 3 weeks, I can count 3 announcements, and I'm pretty certain I'm forgetting someone... or maybe it's just that I know of 2 other babies born recently, which wouldn't count for next year.)

I say baby boom of 2007 because they'll be born in 2007. In 2005, I knew of a new baby every month. Some months there were 2. It was going around the neighborhood. All Mr. Honey and I did that year was buy baby presents. Oh, and we bought a water filter. But I'd much rather have baby boom years than death and divorce years, so bring it on! :) Baby presents, here we come. Oh, yeah, I just remembered the 4th baby-on-the-way.

Is anything in your life up in the air? How many pregnant women do you know?

Posted by Honey :: 8:34 AM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------