Meet My Muse

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Tidbits

I don't have much time to blog today, but I thought I'd put a picture and a small snippet from our cruise out for y'all. :)

Until work lets up and until I get my creative juices back, let me leave you with a picture of the towel elephant and the first funny thing that happened on the ship:

Upon boarding the ship, we entered mid-ship with the elevators directly to our right and the stairwell directly to our left, about four feet apart. Two "active adults" stood in front of us. The first lady said, "Let's go up to the 12th deck and look at the pool!" To which the second lady replied, "Great! How do we get there? Are there elevators on this ship?"

That, ladies and gentlemen, is what we like to call Acute Powers of Observation.
We also call that an excuse for the Honey family to laugh their collective bums off as they walk up the stairs.

Posted by Honey :: 5:30 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------