Meet My Muse

Monday, January 09, 2006

Pooped

Yesterday, I began editing my finished ms at approximately 11:00 AM. I finished at 11:00 PM, taking a few breaks for the essentials (food, drink, potty, internet). There's still lots of work to do - this was my first sweep since setting it aside to let the dust settle in late October. I had help from several very generous Alphabet Girls, and now I'm going to go back through my ms with a fine tooth comb and copies of all the wonderful, thoughtful, and incredibly helpful comments I received from these ladies.

But after a long day of work, I'm pooped. :) I came down off my "I finished the first round of edits!" high about 7 this morning. Ironically enough, that's the same time I rolled into work. Huh. Lucky for me, though, it's unseasonably warm here (did Spring come early?), so I'm going to go see if the muse has anything she wants to tell me. Then it's off to cook dinner and settle in to prep for more edits and a Soup Girls Chat tonight.

-hb

Posted by Honey :: 3:34 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------