Meet My Muse

Monday, May 29, 2006

They've Animated Me

Mr. Honey and I went to see Over the Hedge last night with some friends. It was a little slow in some places and hilarious in others. Over the course of the movie, I came to realize the animators must have tapped into my personality and life to come up with one of the characters. Of course, they changed things and made the character male so I wouldn't catch on, but I'm a smart cookie. I figured it out anyway. Everyone, meet Hammy. He's like me, only he's now famous because he's on the big screen and Steve Carell did his voice. Hammy, meet everyone.



Now, on the surface we might not look anything alike. (For those of you not convinced, I promise I'm not really a squirrel. I am kinda nuts, though.) But let me promise you, Hammy and I have a ton in common. See, in the movie there's this racoon. His name's RJ.
RJ is trouble. He introduces Hammy and family to the joys of people food. Including the movie version of Dr. Pepper. Except the family is wise enough to take the Dr. Pepper away from Hammy. He's hyper enough without it. All I'm gonna say is, when Hammy finally gets to try his Dr. Pepper equivalent, he goes nuts. And it's hilarious. And I love Hammy to death. He's my new hero (right behind Mr. Honey, of course).

So, if you'd like to see an animated version of me, go see Over the Hedge. Or wait until it comes out on DVD and then have a big party and invite all your friends over and tell them when Hammy appears on the screen, "They used my friend Honey's personality when they created Hammy." Really. They'll believe you. I promise.

Posted by Honey :: 12:44 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------