Meet My Muse

Monday, September 18, 2006

Joining the 21st Century

Mr. Honey and I made the big step into the 21st century this week. We spent the weekend watching most of the first season of Grey's Anatomy. Our neighbor loaned it to us after realizing we were watching MacGyver on DVD. When we took a break from Grey's Anatomy, we watched High School Musical. Mr. Honey snickered a lot through that. But it was a fun time.

So we're finding we kinda like the 21st century. We'll watch another episode or two tonight, provided I haven't had all the skin ripped from my hands by unhappy kitty paws when they realize it's bath time. I discovered fleas on Saffron Friday night, but couldn't get flea medication from the vet until this morning. And wouldn't you know it, my kitties are too young by a week. So tonight we (I) will be bathing them in Ivory soap to get the fleas off, until we can put the prescription flea treatment on next week. Maybe I should invest in a good pair of gloves before I attempt this. :)

Posted by Honey :: 12:18 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------