Meet My Muse

Saturday, September 09, 2006

The Big Secret

I apologize, because this isn't going to be nearly as exciting for all of you as it is for Mr. Honey and me. The big secret is...

Well, first, let me say that there is no Honeybun in the oven, thank you Mini-me for your guess. :) (I see you cringing over there, Mr. Honey. But it's okay. I know I make you laugh even if my jokes are corny.) To put it quite literally, I am not pregnant. But my faithful blog readers will be among the first (okay, somewhere in the top 30) to know should that blessed event ever occur.

Now, on to the big secret.

This morning, at an ungodly hour for a Saturday morning, Mr. Honey and I got up and went to a friend's house, where we adopted...

Our Kittens
Kittens!

(Yes, Mom and Dad, I know you raised me better than this.)

We haven't decided on names yet, so if you've got suggestions, feel free to toss them at us. Have a fabulous weekend! Mine's going to be spent on litterbox patrol. ;)

Posted by Honey :: 10:29 AM :: 8 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------