Meet My Muse

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My favorite kind of week

Hey, psst. Wanna hear a secret?

It's TUESDAY! We just left Monday in the dust, and now we can get on with our lives without the bummer of a Monday in the week. I need to keep reminding myself of this, because I have some errands to run this week before Saturday (more on that in a few days), and I don't want to forget that I have a day less to get them done.

A little birdy told me some kiddies are finally going back to school this week - I think that's the latest school start I've ever heard, but I know two people (and probably a few of the kiddies, too) who are going to be thrilled.

Mr. Honey is back from Dragon Con, and though he sounds like he ate a hoarse toad (hoarse, not horse) and the toad slime is mucking up his throat and nose, he had a great time. So life is good - my Mr. Honey is home, and he's happy, so I'm happy. :)

Hope you all have lots to celebrate on this happy Tuesday!

Posted by Honey :: 8:06 AM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------