Meet My Muse

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

't Be This Tide!!!

After nearly a voyage o' me waitin' (on accoun' o' I didna know about 't a full voyage ago), 'tis finally Talk Like a Pirate Day! An' what be I doin' t' celebrate? Absolutely nothin'. Well, I did get ou' o' bunk today, but Mr. Honey had an early tide an' be gone long before I be conscious enough t' wish th' lad's a hearty "Garrrrr, Matey!" An' I sailed' t' work, but speakin' like a shipmate t'ain't exactly professional behavior in me office. This may be a sign I need t' reconsider me line o' work.

Or maybe, jus' maybe, I ought simply bask in th' glory o' Talk Like a Buccanneer Day. Aye. That`s 't.

Hope ye be havin' a great Tuesday, ya scurvy cur whut deserves the black spot!

Here ye be seein' how ye sound in Buccanneer Speak!
Talk Like A Pirate Day

Posted by Honey :: 1:18 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------