Meet My Muse

Friday, November 11, 2005

About that drool on your pillow, Mr. Honey...

I never get sick.

Okay, the truth is more like, I never admit when I'm sick.

But Wednesday I had to admit I couldn't take it anymore. The dizziness set in, along with a general sinus headache and a yucky belly. So I bailed on the day job and went home to sleep it off. Got home, called Mr. Honey to tell him I'd taken the afternoon off, and crawled into bed.

An hour later I woke up with half my face soaked along with my pillow. So, I rolled over, grabbed Mr. Honey's pillow, and went back to sleep. Really, why am I going to drool on my own pillow when his was right there? And an hour after that, his pillow was soaked. And I was starving.

We've decided my ailment was brought on by overdoing it at the gym (grrr to my muse, made me strain my neck to the point that muscle swelling cut off blood flow to my brain) coupled with an increase in metabolism and a bad time of year for sinuses. Self-diagnosis is great. So, I'm back on my medication, I'm taking some time off of the gym, and I'm eating a lot.

Yep, this is the life. :)

Posted by Honey :: 9:00 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------