Meet My Muse

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Underwater Basket Weaving

So, a question posed over at the Alphabet Girls Blog got me thinking about underwater basket weaving.

Back in college (aka geek school), I used to joke with my sorority sisters about that wonderful cake class, underwater basket weaving. And I always wondered, but never asked, how the hell those underwater basket weavers held their breath so long.

Then Martha Stewart demonstrated how it's actually done, and I felt like a complete and utter dunce.

But, I survived long enough to tell my tale, so that you all can see just what sort of odd things go on in my mind. And learn from my mistakes.

Moral of the story is, never assume scuba gear is necessary when all you have to stick underwater are your hands.

Posted by Honey :: 5:39 PM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------