Meet My Muse

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Bo-oring!

Last Friday, I set up my practical joke. A friend of mine brought a fireman's hat from Firehouse Subs into the office and left it on a coworker's desk after he'd gone for the weekend. I added a note, cryptic like Inspector Gadget's old assignments, inviting said coworker to be a fireman for the day and wear the hat around. Then I stamped it, "This document will self-destruct."

And he didn't come into the office yesterday.

And I was late to the office today, so I didn't get to see any reaction when he first saw it.

And he didn't breathe a single word about it all day long.

Damn. Now I have to see if I can keep my big mouth shut long enough to outlast him, or to forget. Either that, or see if I'll get a lecture about bomb threats in the workplace. It's anybody's guess these days.

Posted by Honey :: 4:36 PM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------