Meet My Muse

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Poor Mr. Honey

It's 7 PM and I'm not sure where my pants are. Actually, I'm fairly certain I'm wearing them, but I can't stop giggling. And Mr. Honey is stuck in an airport, unable to enjoy me in my sleep-deprived, slap-happy, pre-tears state.

My left knee quit working. *pause for big Honey giggles* I was walking down the hallway, and *poof* it quit working. So I had to, like, thrust my hip to get my left leg in front of me, then kinda hope it didn't bend, and take a step. *more giggles* I think it'll work again in the morning. It just sorta fell asleep. Yeah. *giggle* It fell asleep.

Mr. Honey and I played tourist in our nation's capital this weekend, and the travel and weather changes have kicked my rumpus. (My roommates for Nationals may take this as a warning.) *giggle*

I got to meet Jos! She ROCKS! We had a great lunch. :) I can't wait for Nationals. It's gonna be AWESOME!

Oh, yeah. A warning for my roomies - I have issues when I get tired. Like my knee falling asleep. And uncontrollable slap-happy bad jokes and giggling. I think I might twitch, too. I have never tried Dr. P to cure this. We may have to see what it does, though. Otherwise uncontrollable sobbing may follow. Mr. Honey knows. It's hilarious. No, seriously. When I get this tired, I get really slap-happy, followed some length of time later by crying if I don't go to bed first. I'm damn ugly when I cry. My face scrunches up all weird and I get blotchy and my voice gets really annoyingly high-pitched and my lower lip sticks out so far I can cross my eyes and see it clearly. Mr. Honey laughs. I do, too, because it's stupid to cry because I'm tired, but it's just so darn funny. And I don't know why I cry when I'm THAT tired.

But tonight I'm just giggling uncontrollably. And picturing Mr. Honey sitting behind me sighing into his hands and muttering things to himself like, "Yup, that's my wife," and other things I haven't picked up on yet.

Posted by Honey :: 7:12 PM :: 7 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------