Meet My Muse

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Random Ramblings

I don't really have anything profound to say today for Valentine's Day today, but I'll try anyway. :)

Dunno about you, but a Roman Catholic Church converted into an inn just doesn't scream "Romantic Getaway" to me. What do you think? Could you stay here?

Mr. Honey and I were talking about Valentine's Day the other day. We agreed we wouldn't do anything big this year - we'd rather save up and surprise each other sometime when we're not expecting it. (Right, Mr. Honey? I love you!) But if you're totally anti-Valentine's Day (or just curious), check this out. Or might I suggest a bonfire? I burned a picture of my sister's boyfriend one year on Valentine's Day. It was very therapeutic. She didn't realize the benefits until she dumped him a couple months later, but I felt better about the stupid-head immediately.

Whatever your Valentine's plans, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Oh, here's something new: Talk about bad news on Valentine's Day!

Posted by Honey :: 8:14 AM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------