Meet My Muse

Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Sky is Falling - The End is Near

It's the apocolypse. Run for your lives.

Barry Manilow has the Number One Album of the week this week.

And now for some happier news, I've made quite a spectacle of myself this afternoon, without even trying all that hard.

Mr. Honey swung by my office and picked me up for a lunch date. We went out for Mexican. I ordered a taco and fried rice. No MSG, please.

When my Mexican rice came, I tossed it down my jacket sleeve. Thank goodness it wasn't the salsa.

Then Mr. Honey dropped me back off at work, left, and promptly called me to remind me I'd forgotten to take the iPod from him (we have joint custody Tuesdays and Thursdays), but as I was answering the phone, I somehow managed to knock myself in the cheek with the handset. So, instead of saying, "Hello?" when I answered the phone, Mr. Honey was treated to a nice, "Oooowww!"

As I was trying to peer down at my cheek (eyes crossed, of course), I noticed that my nose had something hanging out of it. Yuck. Damn allergies. I had enough booger trouble yesterday, I didn't need a repeat today.

But none of it matters. Because the world as we know it is coming to an end.

Posted by Honey :: 1:47 PM :: 8 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------