Meet My Muse

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Superboob XL

Later today, I'm going to a Superbowl Party. I'm in charge of dessert. Never let it be said that I'm not an open-minded woman.


It started simple enough, with two cake mixes and two tubs of frosting. I know what you're thinking - wow, that's a lot of cake.

You have no idea.



Step 1. Assemble ingredients.
Step 2. Separate batter into batter bowls.
Step 3. Bake



Step 4. Cool.

You're probably wondering right about now what I'm planning to do with two bowl-shaped cakes. Be afraid. Be very afraid.




Step 5. Cut each cake horizontally into 3 layers.
Step 6. Fill with raspberry cheese-cake type mixture.
Step 7. Frost with canned vanilla frosting.




It's all coming into focus now, isn't it?








Step 8. Add nipples.

She's kinda pasty, and uneven, but who isn't this time of the year? Mr. Honey's been out of pocket the last two days. Can't wait to see his face. :) Hehehe...


Posted by Honey :: 11:21 AM :: 9 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------