Meet My Muse

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Comfort Food

I got a bit of what I considered to be bad news today. It's not my bad news, and in fact, it's "none of my business" (it's always none of your business when friends date people who aren't good enough for them, until they break up with the ignorant, selfish, domineering jackass, in which case it was always your business and why didn't you say something?). At any rate, it's got me craving comfort food.

Here's my list today:

1. Pringles
2. Lumpy mashed potatoes (made with lots of butter, the dry ranch dressing mix and whipping cream)
3. Peanut Butter cookies with those mini-peanut butter cup chip thingies.

Unfortunately, I have none of those, nor do I have the ingredients to make them. Guess I'll have to settle for a steak 'n' french fry dinner with leftover boob for dessert.

What's your favorite comfort food?

Posted by Honey :: 4:17 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------