Meet My Muse

Thursday, February 23, 2006

How to Mess with your coworkers, Part IV: Super-Secret Spy

Over the weekend, Mr. Honey and I went to the International Spy Museum. It was cool, but my brain went on overload about 40 minutes into it. Talk about a lot of history! Plus I got to crawl through an air duct. Awesome stuff, dudes.

At the gift shop, I picked up two stamps that I'm absolutely dying to use at work. The first one says, "This document does not exist." Super-cool spy lingo, don't you think? The second stamp is more Inspector-Gadget inspired: "This message will self-destruct."

Too bad we work in a "paperless" environment. Also too bad I indirectly work for the government. They'd probably think my report was really a bomb if I used that second stamp. *sigh* For the record, it's been quite a while since I've played any pranks at work. This could be a lot of fun. It would honestly be the first time any assignment of mine had ever truly led to people running from a building screaming. Er, other than me, that is.

Oh, well. Back to the grindstone.

Posted by Honey :: 8:21 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------