Meet My Muse

Friday, March 24, 2006

iPod Fun

Inspired by Kait:


Put your iTunes/iPod on shuffle.

Say the following questions aloud, and press play.

Use the song title as the answer to the question.

NO CHEATING.

1. How does the world see you? "The Thin Ice" Pink Floyd. (Am I that cranky today?)

2. Will I have a happy life? "Anyone who isn't me tonight" Kenny Rogers (So, only if I'm not me?)

3. What do my friends think of me? "Master of Puppets" Apocolyptica (Boy, that stings... I'm not a nice person today. At least it wasn't "I'm a Bitch")

4. Do people secretly lust after me? "Blackjack" Ray Charles (Only when gambling?)

5. How can I make myself happy? "Don't Cry for Me Argentina" Nature Quest (I think this means I need to worry less about how other countries view me.)

6. What should I do with my life? "Deportee (Plane Wreck at Los Gatos" The Highwaymen (Either I have very depressing music on the iPod, or I shouldn't fly...)

7. Will I ever have children? "It would have been wonderful" Various Artists (Doesn't sound promising)

8. What is some good advice for me? "Eye of the Tiger" Survivor (Not sure I wanna do anything with a Tiger's Eye...)

9. How will I be remembered? "The Night I called the Old Man" Garth Brooks (wonder which old man that is?)

10. What's my signature dancing song? "A Groovy Kind of Love" Phil Collins (OMG, I used to play this on the piano when I was 13)

11. What's my current theme song? "River Deep, Mountain High" Celine Dion (Guess I got me some high & deep goals, huh?)

12. What do others think is my current theme song? "Two Pina Coladas" Garth Brooks (ROTFLMAO!!! Uh, Cabana boy...)

13. What shall they play at my funeral? "Having a Party" Rod Stewart (Because they're celebrating my wonderful life, right?)

14. What type of men do I like? "Bittersweet Symphony" The Verve (Guess I got a thing for the bittersweet ones... Mr. Honey?)

15. How's my love life? "Opportunity to Cry" Willie Nelson (um, only because it's so good)


Wow... between my dream book and my iPod, I can see there's a lot of reflection I need to do on my life. ;)

This was fun, K!

Now please excuse me while I seat-boogy to "Joy to the World", Three Dog Night.

Posted by Honey :: 9:09 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------