Meet My Muse

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Tagged a week ago, Answering now

Hi, I'm Honey, and I'm a procrasinator. For more on that topic, see Lucy's blog. Lucy not only tagged me, but today she's talking about procrasinating. Hey... is that a hint? ;) So, without further ado...

Four movies you would watch over and over:
Princess Bride
The Emperor's New Groove
Ever After
Office Space

Four places you have lived:
FL
MO
MN
GA

Four TV shows you love to watch:
(Now, this is a little embarrassing... I don't actually watch "TV". But I'll make something up, don't worry.)
Firefly (Mr. Honey bought it for himself on DVD, and I'm so glad he did)
MacGyver (Mr. Honey got it for Christmas on DVD)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I'd watch it on DVD if I had it...)
Alias (Again, I'd watch it on DVD if I had it...)

Four places you have been on vacation:
Banff, Canada
Kauai, Hawaii
Disneyworld
Italy

Four websites you visit daily:
The Alphabet Girls
RWA Online
Kait's Chaos
Dilbert

Four of your favorite foods:
Applebee's Blondie
Biscoff Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Gelato (in Italy)

Four places you would rather be right now:
Venice, Italy
Kauai
Somewhere in the Rockies
My house

Tag four friends you think will respond:
Kait
Ellen
Aura
Anybody who's up for the challenge. ;)

Posted by Honey :: 9:37 AM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------