Meet My Muse

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Yes, I'll have a blue week to go, please

I'm sitting here this morning, feeling guilty for not having blogged in almost a week, and I realize all I've done this week is wear blue shirts. Okay, I'm not actually feeling guilty about not blogging, I'm feeling kinda down because I haven't had anything "blog-worthy" to write about, nor have I been inspired by much other than my underwear failing me at the gym last night. When I say I got my panties in a bunch, I mean it literally, and it wasn't pleasant. Have you ever tried 12 minutes on a stair machine when your panties were in a bunch? (Side note: while there, I saw a 42-year-old woman who looked no older than 25 taking a lesson from a personal trainer to get herself back into exercising. You go, girl!!)

Anyway, back to blue. I've worn blue shirts all week long, and I'm at a loss to explain it. Until I realize that half my wardrobe consists of blue shirts, and then it makes perfect sense. Make no mistake about it, though - tomorrow I'm wearing green. Kelly green. Mr. Honey, now would be the appropriate time to run for the hills. I know how much you hate going out in public with me when I wear that color, but, sweetheart, it's just one day. And I won't go around shouting, "Hey, I'm wearing Kelly Green! Look at me, world, I have no fashion sense!" I promise.

Happy Thursday!

(I've been tagged by a certain someone to be named later, so look for more soon. Like maybe late tonight when I'm back from my 15 straight hours of work and other commitments...)

Posted by Honey :: 7:37 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------