Meet My Muse

Monday, March 06, 2006

Muse Gone Wild

I should've known she'd be cranky after neglecting her for three months.

I've been back to the gym a grand total of 3 times (regularly) to visit the ol' muse, and what's she pull today? She decides my heroine in My Quarter-Life Crisis needs a stalker. And it should be Spidey.

So, I argue back, "But can't a story be a story where the heroine kicks mental ass instead of physical ass?"

She says, "Sorry, dude. Not my problem. I give you the ideas. You have to figure out how to make them work yourself." Then she pauses, inspects her perfectly manicured nails (how come SHE gets perfect nails and I don't?? And she's also got nicely proportioned hips, too. Dammit.), and says, "But I might have an appointment open next Wednesday to discuss this further. Have your people give my people a call. We'll discuss it over sweat."

Some days, I wish I had a normal muse. But then again, normal is boring. So I guess that means life is good. :)

But now she's mad at me - I missed Multiple Personality Day. At least only 6 of my 8 personalities are unhappy that we didn't celebrate. And I'm pretty certain I can convince two of them that it's really supposed to be today... Guess that means I'm only half mad at myself.

Posted by Honey :: 5:38 PM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------