Meet My Muse

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sleepy Hollow kind of day

On my way to work this morning, I got 2 green arrows that I almost never, ever get, especially given the circumstances (train for one, light that you have to be at when it turns green in order to get the green arrow at the end of the cycle for the other... such is life when you go against traffic). All this despite the dense layer of fog that's surrounded my greater metropolitan area today. So I figure today will be a good day, aside from the garbage gut I seem to have given myself through poor eating habits last week.

Anyway, now I'm sitting here, and I can't see clearly out my window because there's condensation all over it. But just outside my window is a foggy fall morning. I can't hardly see across the street, and it's been like this since the sun came up. There seem to be fewer cars driving past today, and I keep expecting the headless horseman to gallop past. What a great day to be October. It's definitely pumpkin season.

Speaking of October and pumpkins, what are you going to be for Halloween this year? How about the kids? Are you going to carve any special pumpkins? When Mr. Honey gets home from his business trip, I'll steal his laptop to upload some pictures of his pumpkins from years past. He's a pumpkin artist. :)

Posted by Honey :: 8:06 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------