Meet My Muse

Friday, January 26, 2007

Bad Omen?

The past couple nights, my dreams have been fuzzy, but I always wake up knowing they weren't all positive. Usually they involve water, boats, and not quite being able to swim. Then there are the pirates. They're not the mean, scary sort - they're the harmless kitty type of pirates. You know, sweet and cute and fluffy, and if they bite you, it only leaves a mark for a very short time. As long as you scratch between their ears, they won't bite.

I have to wonder if my dreams are telling me I'm not in an ideal place in my life. Best I can tell from my dream dictionary, I'm either feeling good and I'm ready for positive emotional changes in my life, or I'm feeling lost and not positive about my situation. It's probably the engineer in me adjusting to life as a receptionist at a place that's been struggling for over a year. Or maybe it's a side effect of the January blues. Or maybe my dreams are just screwed up, and I was thinking about my vacation and how it related to my current wip, and I just wanted to play pirate myself for a while. Maybe it's time to pull out that Pirates! game again. :)

Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend.

Labels:


Posted by Honey :: 7:24 AM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------