Meet My Muse

Monday, February 05, 2007

Got Name Tagged...

*snort* And I just cracked myself up. Name-tagged. Heh.

Anyway, thanks, K! :) I'll try to be better about getting in here to blog more often soon.

1. YOUR REAL NAME:

Honey Bumpers
(You didn't think I'd really tell, did you?)

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first three letters of your name, plus izzle)

Honizzle

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three of your last)

H-Bum

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal)

Blue Armadillo
(It's only my favorite animal because it's so fun to say in my faux southern accent. Plus, who wouldn't want to be known as "Blue Armadillo"?)

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, Street you live on):

Lynn Lakeside

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom’s maiden name)

Bumhover

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (favorite color, favorite drink)

Green Hot Cocoa
(for those of you paying attention, I have more than one favorite color.)

8. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad’s middle name, 1st letter of a sibling’s first name, last letter of your moms middle name)

Are you kidding? OMNELBN? This is just silliness.

9. YOUR STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/body spray)

Cotton Blossom. Oooh, I like it.

10. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother & father’s middle name)

Marie Dale. Um, okay.

Posted by Honey :: 10:46 AM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------