Meet My Muse

Thursday, January 19, 2006

My Eight Personalities

When I left for work yesterday morning, I told Mr. Honey I was off to Personality Training. He replied, "Bring home a good one!"

Well, I did a little better than that. I brought home eight.

A couple weeks ago, I took an online Myers-Briggs personality test. The basic premise is that all people's personalities fit into one of sixteen different types. You've probably seen references to ESTJ or INFP personality types, or any of the 14 others. As it turned out, the only thing the test clearly indicated for me was introversion. But I already knew that. :) Point is, I could fit into any one of eight of the sixteen personality types with just a couple different answers on the test, depending on my mood for the day.

So, without further ado, I present my eight personalities.

Of course, my favorite personality is Honey. But from time to time you may also see visits from Maud, Princess, Isabel, Ana, Jojo, Misty, and The Witch. Don't mind them if they happen to pop in. They never stick around long. But part of Maud is always with me - she's my engineer. And of course The Witch often runs hand in hand with Honey. Keeps things in order. Thinks a lot to balance out Honey's feelings.

I try to keep Princess away from Misty. They're just too alike, although Princess has just a bit more intuition, while Misty tends to use her senses. They disagree a LOT. Isabel and Ana tend to get along pretty well, though.

And then there's Jojo. She's my abnormal personality. I blame all the weird things I do on her. Er, that's not true, actually. I blame all the weird things I do on Honey. But Jojo likes to take the blame anyway. She's kinda needy that way. I really don't understand her at all.

So, there you have it. My eight personalities. I hope you like them all. One may be coming to a bookstore near you soon.

Posted by Honey :: 2:44 PM :: 12 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------