Meet My Muse

Friday, April 07, 2006

Happy Real Friday!

Woo-hoo! It's finally here - the weekend is right around the corner. Yes! And Mr. Honey's coming home tonight, too. Yippee!

This week's dream theme has been houses. I'm a little concerned about my mental state, because my dream book tells me I have issues and worries about life based on the specifics in my dream. My house is making me feel claustrophobic and isolated from the world. I don't know if that means Mr. Honey can't get home fast enough, or if it means we need to get rid of more stuff so it's not so crowded in our little house that was huge when we moved in. Whatever the case, I think I need to make a conscientious effort to figure out what I can do to make myself happier in my present situation.

Anybody got big plans for the weekend? I'm helping friends move into a new house and helping Mr. Honey put on a seafood boil. Next week I'm planting flowers. Woo-hoo!

Happy Real Friday!

Posted by Honey :: 8:17 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------