Meet My Muse

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Volume

While I was visiting family a couple weeks ago, my mom and I made a mad dash into Bath & Body Works to check out their semi-annual sale. It's been a while since I've shopped there, since I think $2.50/bottle grocery store soap gets me just as clean as the Bath & Body Works $9 shower gel, although I will admit my scent selections are a bit limited at the grocery store. But at the semi-annual sale, all the shower gels were $3 a bottle, including that nice fragrant cotton blossom scent that I got for Christmas and just fell in love with two months later. Of course they're discontinuing that scent, so I stocked up. And then I flew home with a half-dozen bottles of shower gel, among other things.

Along with my receipt in the store came a coupon for the new B&BW shampoo and conditioner coming out in July. It's special - it "volumizes" your hair.

Now I ask you, if you'd been called "Mushroom Head" recently, would you need "volumizing" shampoo and conditioner? I realize I'm the minority here, but my hair is thick and volumed enough as it is, than you very much. The only reason I would ever redeem my coupon for a free bottle would be to take pictures of just how god-awful big my hair could get, were I to try and make it any floofier than it already is. Maybe I'll go pick up a bottle anywy. See if I can make my hair stand up.

Posted by Honey :: 8:56 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------