Meet My Muse

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

August

It's August again. Hot, hot, hot. Dry, dry, dry. When I grow up, I'm going to live in a tropical location that has the same weather every day - perfect.

I don't have a lot to say here these days because my muse is speaking again, thanks to Nationals. The advice, Write the Damn Book, has stuck with me. So that's what I'm doing. Look for that word meter to move soon.

In other news, Mini-me has taken to blogging on blogspot. Maybe. I'm on her team. We're gonna get her links soon. :) And maybe she'll teach me how to adopt a virtual pet, since it seems my plans with Mr. Honey to adopt a couple kittens is on hold until next year.

Happy Wednesday!

Posted by Honey :: 10:03 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------