Meet My Muse

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Freaky!!

Every morning, I get up, trudge to the kitchen, make myself a bowl of cereal, trudge back to the office, and try to pry my eyes open while I eat so I can read my email and check my morning comics and do my initial blog run.

This morning we were having network problems, so I checked my favorite comic from the office. I googled it instead of clicking in the "favorites" link like I have at home, and I just picked the top hit. And what do I discover? Go here and check it out.

Their eyes are moving! They're blinking!! The inanimate people in my comics have come to life. I'm seriously freaked out. Maud, my logical engineer personality, is telling me it's just a series of 1's and 0's set up to make it appear as though their eyes are blinking. But Jojo, my weird personality, is convinced I'm hallucinating and now everyone on the internet will know about my secret paranoia.

Some days you just can't win, even with 8 personalities that all like the same comic strip.

Posted by Honey :: 7:57 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------