Meet My Muse

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

What's for Dinner?

Many thanks for the jokes yesterday. Mr. Honey got quite a kick out of them.

Mr. Honey and I like to have guests over for dinner from time to time, but given his recent forays into exotic cuisine, I'm not sure how often our friends will actually be willing to set foot in our house. For instance, have you ever tried sushi? Well, what about Twinkie Sushi?


How about a Myoplex cake for dessert? I kid you not, last evening Mr. Honey took one of his Myoplex protein shake mixes, added some baking powder and water, poured it into a cast iron skillet, and baked it at 350 for 20 minutes. The results? A Myoplex brownie. Not exactly Duncan Hines quality, but tolerable in a protein shake sort of way.

Just thought you'd like to know for the next time you get an invitation to my house for dinner. :) Happy Hump Day!

Posted by Honey :: 8:13 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------