Meet My Muse

Thursday, February 22, 2007

The things Mr. Honey puts up with...

The kittens and I are currently in a dominance fight over the bed. As a result, strange things happen in the bedroom during normal non-waking hours.

Take last night, for example. About 3 in the morning, I heard myself open my mouth and let loose a mighty fake snore. It was really good, let me tell you. All deep and nasal, and exceptionally loud. Lots of snorgle sounds. I figure I had a good reason for letting rip such an exceptional fake snore. Darned if I can remember what it was now. Equally strange was the fact that my nasal passages seem none the worse for it. From the sound of it, they should've at least been bleeding when I woke up this morning.

Anyway, after my polite little reminder that a) I was still in the room, and b) I was the alpha cat, I heard Mr. Honey say, "What was that?"

I vaguely remember giggling and saying, "Uh, me." And then I promptly fell back asleep. I woke up an hour later to rearrange my legs and the cats, and then slept, sort of, until my alarm didn't go off. But I still got up at a normal time.

So, poor Mr. Honey endured a not-so-restful night last night, thanks to me thinking I'm pretty snazzy with my fake snores, and me tossing and turning to rearrange the kittens. You'd think I'd treat a man who bought me 2 pounds of Godiva chocolates (on sale 40% off, no less) much better.

Labels: ,


Posted by Honey :: 2:04 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------